Friday, July 16, 2010

strange

I've moved to a new land where no one knows my name, or about my past, or anything about me. I make friends with people who want to be friends with me, but people here are friendly. In this place, I don't feel obliged to beg for friendship or buying friendship, or trying to control people so they'd be friends. No. This time, it's different. In this place, I am perfect.
I'm not judged by people around me, or holding on to a thread called friendship that I hope wouldn't break. This time, I'm not alone. Strangers from different places all together in one place, sensitive to the culture of the land. I love it. I love it here.

But my past still haunts me, pisses me off, and leave me angered. I hate it back home. I hate being judged so much. It's a never ending circle that's condescending. I will leave. The only thing pulling me from one end of the world to the other is a cyberspace called the internet. Communication is still two ways. Goodbye, not really. We'd probably meet again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home