Thursday, June 03, 2010

i have no idea

i am entirely obsessed with this picture.
first of all, lions.
second of all.
it's awesome.

it's really cold here.
they say a huge storm is coming.
i hope it would.
i want to see how storms are like at the other side of the world.
im awake most of the night.
not cos of jetlag.
i just don't want to fall asleep knowing im alone again.
so i get myself to be super tired.

you know,
i've always been a hopeless romantic.
but, i don't show it.
or may not show it.
i don't know. i don't videotape myself and analyse.
but i'm always so caught up with finding it.
or maybe just the feeling of love and not the person,
according to my horoscope.
i get so obsessed over the most romantic things someone has done for me.
gawd.
if i would just stop to think about it.
i want to slap myself most of the time.
cos i've been looking for love all over.
but i can't stop.
it's like fucking heroin.
no one's talking to me here.
and im finding reasons to justify things that i do.
sometimes,
i just tell myself,
stop rachael.
this is not what u want to do.
seriously.
i can't wait to find a proper boyf.
but when i do,
i know im going to be the cool, nonchalant, super laidback person i am, or i want people to look at me as.
i always want to find someone like well, a best friend, who i'm totally comfortable with.
i've never found that.
and i think that's so annoying.
because i'm such a hardup ass.
3 months on working on myself.
i think so.

i should start now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home