Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Sugar Rush

Hello. My name is Rachael.
I lack sugar rushes.
I miss going to a candy store for candy.
I miss eating candy in the oddest ways possible.
I miss rolling on the floor and running around and talking more shit than I already do and annoy the shit outta people who love me.
I miss having people to annoy, and they still love my annoying-ness.

Right now, I can't have sugar rushes because there is no candy,
there is no one to annoy,
there is no one who loves me enough to be annoyed by me and laugh at me.
Candy, in an empty room does not create fun.

I will instead,
in my last 4 months of my 18 year old life,
shall hide inside this shell that I already am hiding in.
I shall let the walls get thicker as no one knocks it down.
but I shall not turn 19.
I will be 18 until im 20.
One more year of being 18 would be nice.


Exam's in a couple of hours.
Fucking bitch.
I have to wear long pants now.
tskkkkkkk.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home