Sunday, April 25, 2010

Exceptions

I hate the night.
I hate the night especially when it's dark and you're all alone, listening to people sleep, wishing you could to.
I hate the night when I'm all alone thinking about things I'm not suppose to think about, thinking about things that the day wouldn't let me think.
I hate the night because I am completely sad over random things that happen during the course of the day, because there's nobody beside me, because I hug myself to sleep.
I hate the night.
I hate the thinking, the godawful silence, the voices that creep into my head, only at night.
I'm not allowed out at night.
I'm not allowed to be with anyone so late.

I can't wait till nights become the day and I wouldn't feel so alone.

I can't wait till I get outta here.
Living with people I love.
Living with people who care about me.
The only place I know I can have all these is here.
But I don't want to be here.
Yet, I hate feeling the loneliness that comes with this place.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home