Wednesday, April 14, 2010

You have broken into a decay

I would like to say that there is nothing to do with my life at this present moment..
or has it been like this for weeks?
Yes,
I'm too lazy to do anything.
study,
gym,
read,
But I do everything else.
and I'm really bored.
This sounds so awful.
but here's what I want to achieve in the next month or so.
I want to meet almost all my friends & relatives and spend as much time with them as possible.
That's the plan.
And of course, pack my whole life into 2 large suitcases and a box.
My whole life.
Not that I actually own much but still.
My whole life which takes up this corner of my room has to now migrate all the way to canada.
I've been like fucking depressed thinking of this.
It's like, I'm going to die and then start a whole new life again,
where I transition by taking plane rides half way across the world.
I'm trying so hard to be mentally prepared for this.
This is what I want.. yes?
I really can't imagine how it'll turn out.
You know how you usually think of scenarios before you do something you planned?
like a date, where you think of the worst case scenario,
or meet the parents at school,
or random things like how it'll be like to live as someone else for a day,
and things like that?
yeah, I can't imagine living in canada.
I used to be able to.
There's still vague little creative memories in my head.
But I want it to be vivid,
I want to know what I want to do there.
For summer,
for the next one year,
for the next four years.
I know what I'm going to do when school starts.
I just have yet to think of what kinda people I would meet,
my majors,
my job,
learning to drive,
a car,
friends,
the place I'm going to stay at,
not spending holidays back home..
My life in 2 packages.


:S

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home