Monday, April 05, 2010

Special needs

I want to be good at something.
and today, i thought about it.
and i thought, hey.
I WANT TO BE ABLE TO DRAW THE MAP OF THE WORLD PERFECTLY.
I shall be a slob for the next few days
and practice drawing the map of the world.
It'll be pretty sweet if I could do that.

I am going to live in my room for the next 2 days or so.
to study, watch crap online, movies i havent watched in my hard drive, read, write (if my writer's block is gone), do more math, and play a whole ton of solitaire until someone calls me out or I'm sick of doing nothing.

today, i met so many people i havent seen in ages.
practically jumped on esther.
and like screamed.
man, I miss her so damn much.
I haven't seen her in 3 months.
can you believe that?
like we're in the same country,
and I don't see her.

and I had the longest conversations today.
I love just sipping coffee and talking.
it's so relaxing.
If only i don't need to study.

So I've decided to stay back one more month.
cos like, I haven't seen so many people
and they're leaving in september.
so I'll make use of this time for conversations and meet ups.
It'll be awesome.
I love talking about anything to people.

I'm such a lazy ass bitch though.
and I'm so damn tired.
I can't stay awake for more than 12 hours.
and I like writing so much about my life on the internet,
it's retarded.
like, I have so many outlets of writing whatever I feel like.
like twitter, facebook, blog, another blog.
but I feel that that's not enough.
Like, I need more outlets to write crap that I feel like writing.

Anyways,
talking to people today,
I have a question.
Should I make another stupid ass video?

Hmmm.
maybe I should compose something for once.

fucking writer's block.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home