Sunday, March 28, 2010

failure

It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default.
J.K. Rowling

I love to fail.
Only because I love the emotions you get behind it.
Only because I love climbing back up again.
I love to fall and get back up.
Because not being able to fail just fails the meaning of life.
To be cautious and not fall is not a preventative measure.
It's just something you tell yourself to be prepared to fall.
In other words, it's an I told you so.
But to climb back up is to test your strength.
No, I'm not asking you to fall all the time,
but when you try something new,
Risk it all.
Just so you can learn.
Start out big,
Just so you won't make the same mistakes.
Who said the lightbulb was invented without failing.
Or electricity was discovered without killing.
Falling is a step to get back up.
Don't be afraid to fall just because you're afraid of climbing back up.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home