Friday, March 26, 2010

Standing in the fire


hold fucking shit, what is my problem. Maybe it's cos I had too little food and too much pocky that's why why I'm in this state but what the hell, am I like wrong to freak out about the littlest things like this. I mean, what is wrong with me, like maybe this is the way you think i would react to notice random shit. but OMFG. why am I acting this way. This is too gay and this is too erm, non-idontgiveashit-ish. i should sleep it off or something. maybe it's the random comment you said. holy shit. what the fuck man. I am losing it. milk does not cure hunger. it only cures like.. nothing. my mouth smells like cow now.

I had an awesome day, minus the whatthefuck night. Like, I met Steph, went to eat awesome awesome mexican food. I love mexican food. I would love anyone who could make me awesome chimichangas. It's one of the most awesome food available to mankind. Too bad I don't have pictures of going out maybe cos I'm not a cam whore or anything along that lines. hahaha. (officially losing it at this point) then we went to get my pay. and then we went to buy movie tix for whip it and then we went to pokey and drink coffee. and then we went to watch a movie, which was totally awesome. whip it is so... agressive. I love female aggressiveness. I had the most awesome conversations with steph today. I think we agreed on being more aggressive, because aggressiveness is cool. Nawh, I'm just messin'. but like I intend to take up an aggressive sport because I think anger releasing has to come out in some form of physical exercise. I mean, punching the crap outta something. I think kick boxing should do the trick. not that I'll ever exercise for anything. I think that roller skating shit she does is mega cool, like u just get to hit people all the time. and they're so aggressive it's so cool. like they don't give a shit that they hurt or anything. band shirts, piercings and like, more sex bands are going to be on me now. love that kinda shit. I don't even know why.

I really need to work out. But I need to find the motivation to because I feel like slumping in my room. I currently feel like shooting myself in the head for being such a mega slutfacewhoremonster. but then I'll prolly get up feel like writing some shit about how I feel, get a call to go out, or not. but i'll prolly watch greek or like read or something. If no one's at home, I'll like play the piano and make up some tune for my tuneless lyrics. If I go out, I want to pokey again and get sex bands and band tees or something. But hey. My days are so unplanned, it's actually nice. I love unplanned shit. Then have to finish up some conversation with some person. and then like, prolly watch a whole ton of television and get to slp.

Not eating sounds like a good plan nowadays. I hardly ever eat now. If i do, it has to be something good, like sushi.. mmmmm. sushi. or mexican. MmmMmm. mexican. or mom's cooking. which beats all the other shit there is to eat. I hate burgers and fries and pizza kinda thing. those just suck. like, it's all oil and meat and oiled bread. anything with rice is good. ok. I should stop talking about food. I'm already freaking ass hungry and I'm going to sleep if off soon.

I am so into musicians. It's like, after placebo, and whip it, it's like. OMFG. MUSICIANS. I totally dig guys with awesome music tastes. And my friends too. Like, Steph, we can talk about music for so long. which is pretty much awesome because that's like one of the most important part of me. I love what I listen to and I like it when people can share what I like.

Maybe I'm on a smoke and caffeine high now,that's why most of this post does not make any sense. But hey. I will figure things out tmr. I shall like, talk to people and then call it a night.

and brush my teeth cos it smells like cow.
that is bad.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home