Friday, April 02, 2010

blasé

I'm sorry I haven't been blogging much these days.
I've been trying to figure out where I want to go for university.
I got accepted to UBC and QUT.
Which is totally awesome because these are the two schools I want to go to.
But hmmm. canada or australia?
oh man.. this is an easy one.
CANADA.
there. I spelt it out for you.
Why?
Because I have this weird homely feeling with canada.
I love that place too much.
Somehow, I feel that I belong there.
These are the feelings now.
I hope they don't change.

My week has been filled with going out with people.
it's a good week.
but I'm sooooooooo tired.
I love the many conversations I had this week with people.
But like, there's too much alcohol in my system.
It's not good.. at all.
I'm hungry all the time.
Tmr's bbq day.
and I've been marinating chickens the whole night.
and I am so drained out doing that.
waking up at 0730 tmr just to get stingrays.
I think i'm a very lousy food planner.
I can never tell how much food is enough.
I think I bought too much?
well, not really.

I AM SO TIRED.
OK.
bath, and then sleep.
I smell like garlic.
ackkkkkkkkkkkk.
really long day tmr.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home