Monday, April 05, 2010

i am so pleased

heheheheheheehhehehehehehe.
im sorry.
i cant stop giggling.
2010 has been a good year.
like, the UBC admission,
the QUT admission,
the awesome friends I've got,
the new people I've met,
and the cherry on top of this beautiful whip cream and icecream mix i have.
I got a merit for piano.
Yes that's right,
that really awesome miracle.

I know my grades suck,
I have an exam coming,
and I'm moving to another country real soon.
but so far,
this happiness strike just keeps on coming.
it's not that moving to canada is a bad thing.
just that I'll miss so many people, by going there.

oh oh, the cure's on tvvvvvv. :D
that totally adds to the list.
I can't describe how freaking amazing this feels.
like everything is in it's place.
I know I have been depressed like the first part of this year.
but I think the only way you're going when you're down is up.

but im a happy person despite the fact that I can't fucking eat anything.
which pisses me off.
but it's cool.
i can lose weight like that.
or so I hope.

i sound like a loser happy person.
but I don't care.
i love how it is now.
cos you know,
when all else fails in life,
there is greek and the joy of watching cappie in the most random costumes.

:DDDDDDD

alright. lunch with people I haven't seen since graduation.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home