Thursday, April 08, 2010

Skins

Been watching skins the whole day.
i finished the whole season.
and another episode of criminal minds here.
and another episode of criminal minds on telly.
and watched a whole load more crap.
and napped on the sofa, which is one of the bestest things to do
had the nicest shower ever.
and yes.
I am a slob that stays at home,
watch a whole load of crap and pig out.
not really.
I had proper 3 meals.
Too lazy to go to the gym or swimming.
And too lazy to get out and do something.

I'm only in this state cos I'm stagnating again.
Thinking about what I want to do with my life.
Oh yes.
I played the piano today.
I love it.
I love composing random shit that I feel like playing.
I know I can never remember the same tune.
But it feels like some romantic era song.
I love making things up and they sound good.

Skins is a very meh show. like so blah.
like of all the shows I've watched, it's like 2/5 stars.
But I watch anything crap.
Maybe it's cos it's british and I'm not used to the culture and shit,
like they do drugs and punch people and have sex all the damn time which is pretty stupid.
no real dramas/dramas are like super cliche.
and there is no plot, really.
The slopes of the build up is like almost a horizontal line.
Greek is so much better.
Just because the guys are hotter and the girls are cuter and there's some build up there.
Plus cappie.
Cappie.. or should I say really cute boys make everything better.
In skins, like JJ is cute in the geek sorta way. Everyone else is pretty much very blah.
But I think Effy is cool though.
In gossip girl & 90210, there is a good plot and hot people.
One tree hill, James lafferty.
Enough said.
crime shows like dexter and criminal minds is alway good because psycho people always makes things awesome.
That's about it.
I watch too much television.
I think I need to talk to someone about TV to get it all outta my system.

My mom is driving me crazy though.
she's all like, "rachael, what about queensland"
like. I just accepted UBC's offer last night!??!?!
She's really driving me crazy because I'm thinking about it again.
I hate it when people question my decision after I've made it.
It's like, I have to think about it again, and like consider everything.
which annoys me very much.
The thing about me is that I follow whatever my heart tells me.
My head just doesn't work when i'm about to make decisions.
I hate making decisions.
I wish someone would just make them for me already.
I hate thinking about what I want.
But if I do know what I want,
stop bugging me about whether it's the right decision already.
it's so annoying.

I've been thinking about me moving to canada.
and it freaks the shit outta me.
I want to move there so bad,
at the same time,
everyone's here.
everyone's leaving later.
I'm leaving first.
I have to say goodbye to everyone at the same time.
I haven't been away like this before.
I wish there would be someone to help me make this transition easier.
I think I have to meet more people and talk to them.
Conversations really make me feel a lot better because I get new ideas from people.
Man,
I am so scared.
:(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home