Friday, April 16, 2010

Can you keep this secret?

Last night, I dreamt of you, after so long, after I put you at the back of my mind.
Right now, I'm thinking of whatever happened in that dream and I'm kinda getting obssessed.
I can't stop thinking because that's totally what I want to happen to us.
Because I have so many questions for you, so many answers that I can't help but wonder.
I think I thought of you again because my mom reminded me of you.. damnit.
Or maybe because we haven't spoken in over a year and I dreamt about the parts I missed about you. I hate missing you.
I can't help but do that because of my dream.
But if my psychic powers are still working,
it just means that I may see you soon,
or that I may be this close with someone soon.
My powers have not quite recovered yet.
Maybe after more alone time I guess.

You know what sucks right now?
It's that after you, I really don't give a shit anymore about anything.
Anything at all.
I have lost most of my motivation to do anything.
I think my motivation to do something is people.
And I don't really get any motivation from anyone cos everyone I know does nothing anyways.
But all I know is.
I want to see you again.
One day.
but again.
Just have to.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home