Tuesday, April 27, 2010

No one's going to stop me now

I figured, since I have no academic goals or whatsoever right now,
I'll just make a list of what I want to do in the next few years.

So basically, this is what I want to do before I go to Canada.
Pack my room into a box and 2 suitcases,
Tear out my memory boxes again and prolly cry.
Get Tiffy stuff.
Need to get stationary.
Get a bikini and go tanning.
Get something pierced. ;)

Things to do when I go to canada.
Fix my financials.
Get contacts
And clothes.
Find a job.
Make friends.
Learn to drive.
Get a phone.

I REALLY WANT AN IPOD NAO.
(insert ultramegasadfacehere)

Things I want to do in the future.
Stay in China for 2 years.
Visit Vietnam just for Pho.
Maybe make videos again.. this time with someone who knows how to use a video camera properly and stuff like that.
Learn the guitar.
Take astrology, french and greek mythology classes.
Do something that's worth something.
Build myself to a stage where I'm not dependent on anyone.
Eyebrow piercing? :B

I shall continue this another time.
I'm kinda grouchy because people woke me up throughout the night.
I hate it when I'm not in deep sleep and my sister yells in the morning.
Or when my auntie comes in the room to ask me random crap about my life.
I'M SLEEPING, OMFG. :O
I could stab someone in the jugular.

Anyways.
I need to go for my morning run or something.
Which I'm too lazy to go for.
Maybe I'll just work out from here..
and watch greek.
ok. no. PIERCING.
in the next 2 weeks.
I.MUST.EXERCISE.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home