Sunday, May 30, 2010

hello again


wasssuuppp.
i havent been here for too long but heyyy!
I've been in Canada for a week now and IT IS AWESOME.
it's everything i thought it would be and i love it here.
i already feel like home.
it's not that i don't miss home,
but this place is so beautiful, i'm falling in love with it everyday.
i can't wait to explore more of the place.
exploration is awesome.
but for now,
i need to so some massive shopping because im too cold here.
and i need jackets and boots.
and then i have to think of stuff to buy for my dorm room.
i need a lamp,
and i want to buy a lamp.
and i can't wait to go lamp hunting!
im quite obssessed with the thought of having a lamp right now.
i want a lamp.
oh oh!
and a tea pot, and a tea collection.
i just love these things.
teapots are the most awesome things ever.
tea > coffee because good coffee is hard to make without an electrical machine.
to get good tea, buy good leaves and JUST ADD WATER. :)

my favourite thing to do here is to wash my face.
just because i love the soap and the state of my skin here.
it's too awesome.
and then there's the part where i was sick, and still am sick for a week,
i think i lost a bit of weight.
or not,
whatever.
i've been having donuts and pizza and falafel and bubble tea.
food here is good.
BUT I WANT IHOP WHEN I GET BETTER.
pancakes taste so good here though.
i love pancakes.

i hate putting on moisturizer though.
it's too annoying.
but my skin would get all gross and pealing later.
i should moisturize my face soon.

alright.
i can't wait to go to US to shop.
it's quite expensive here in canada.

good night for now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home