Monday, June 14, 2010

so it's like this


so it goes like this.
everyday, i wake up.
at about 12,
and i eat every 2 hours,
until i fall asleep.

when i go to the store,
i always get a different kinda candy.
and snack on candy every 2 hours when i am lazy to go down to get something to eat.

when i go out,
i usually spend money..
on food.
any kinda food,
today, candy.
tmr, poutine.
the day after, nandos.
the day after the day after, sorbet...

I make friends on the internet.
and it's dangerous.
but i don't feel that way.
i am feeling, in fact, very much numb and like, i can't control what I'm doing or thinking.

I have to call telus.
I have to make financial plans and cannot keep on living like this.
I have to spend less money but GOD, I LOVE STARBUCKS HERE.
Or just coffee and food.

My favourite shops are H&M and Forever 21.
I get clothes all the time.
especially tank tops.
and I get too much eyeliner.
which I use, btw.
but still.
i have 3 right now.
how much eyeliner can i put on my eye?
Apparently,
A LOT.
i will never run out.
and my eyes will always be bigger than usual.

:D

i feel like shopping still.
alright. limitation.
i can only use 150dollars next week.


the
end
.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home